5 Small Business Blogs I Love
It’s nearly Valentine’s day so in keeping with the love theme I’m spreading the love and sharing my 5 favourite small business blogs. These are in no particular order.
- Hubspot. I’m a big fan of Hubspot all round really, their free CRM is amazing, and through using that I found their blog. The blog is crammed with content on sales and marketing related topics and full of useful ideas to implement.
- Startups.co.uk. A useful website for all small businesses, not just startups. The blog is a useful collection of articles which range from tips and how-tos to inspirational stories from entrepreneurs.
- Businesszone.co.uk. Again a useful resource on a whole range of topics of interest to the small business owner ranging from law, finance, marketing, human resources and much more
- Google Small Business Blog. If you read my blog reasonably frequently you’ll often see me make reference to Google. Let’s face it, every business needs to get their website found by Google. This blog, although not particularly regularly updated gives useful insights for small business owners to make the most of the various Google tools that are out there.
- Birds On The Blog. A blog written by business women for business women on a variety of topics in a friendly, down to earth style.
Are there any blogs you read regularly?